FY2018 TIP for New Jersey
DVRPC is pleased to present the FY 2018 TIP (FY2018-2021) for the NJ portion of the region. The TIP reflects the priority program of transportation projects. The DVRPC Board adopted the TIP along with Recommended Changes [0.1 MB pdf] on October 26, 2017, following a 30+ day public review and comment period. This TIP is included in the New Jersey Statewide Transportation Program developed jointly in cooperation with NJDOT, NJ TRANSIT, DRPA/PATCO, and DVRPC's member cities and counties. This TIP has been approved by the federal review agencies (FHWA, FTA and EPA) and became the official DVRPC TIP for NJ on January 23, 2018. Program lists (below) are updated on a regular basis as DVRPC amends or modifies the TIP.
TIP Amendments and Modifications
The TIP is a dynamic document, where amendments or modifications to the TIP can occur after Board adoption and federal approval. They can be presented as formal Action Items for DVRPC Board approval, as permitted under the TIP MOU (Appendix D [0.9 MB pdf]), which you can review and submit comments from the time they are posted until 12 noon the day before the scheduled Board meeting. The Summary of Amendments and Modifications [0.1 MB pdf] provides a chronological listing of all project changes.
- Program Descriptions [0.2 MB pdf]
All Projects in DVRPC NJ Region
- Projects in All Programs [1.6 MB pdf]
- Helpful Correspondences: By Title [0.2 MB pdf] or By DB# [0.1 MB pdf]
DVRPC Regional Highway Program
- Burlington County [1.4 MB pdf]
- Camden County [0.3 MB pdf]
- Gloucester County [0.2 MB pdf]
- Mercer County [0.1 MB pdf]
- Various Counties [0.1 MB pdf]
DVRPC Regional Transit Program
TIP Document Text, Indexes, and Explanatory Information
You can also click on the links below to view the Highlights of the TIP and individual sections of the TIP document, as adopted on Oct. 26, 2017.
- A - Board Resolutions [1.0 MB pdf]
- B - Financial and Procedural Guidance, including STIP Introduction [9.0 MB pdf]
- C - Executive Summary of the Documentation of the Conformity Finding (Exec Summary [0.4 MB pdf])
- D - Memorandum of Understanding for Amending and Modifying the TIP [0.9 MB pdf]
- E - DVRPC Local Program [0.6 MB pdf]
- F - DVRPC TIP Project Benefit Criteria [0.4 MB pdf]
- G - Summary of the Public Involvement Process, Public Comments, and Agency Responses, Public Comment Outreach Documentation, and List of Recommended Changes [4.8 MB pdf]
- H - Unfunded Projects [0.4 MB pdf]
- I - Performance-Based Planning and Programming [0.4 MB pdf]
The formal public comment period for this TIP in Draft form has closed, but you can also review and submit a comment about a TIP Amendment or Modification that requires DVRPC Board approval, including other Action Items for Board consideration, by using an online commenting application on the website. Information related to all Board Action items is posted approximately 10 days before a scheduled Board Meeting. The online commenting feature will be live until 12 noon the day before the Board Meeting.
Click here to learn how to make a public comment more effective.
Click here to view the full TIP document, as adopted on Oct. 26, 2017, that contains Chapters 1 to 7 and Appendices (A) to (F).
Click here to view the full TIP Addendum, as adopted on Oct. 26, 2017, that includes Appendices (G) and (H).