Update: Connections 2050
An update of the region's Long-Range Plan is underway!
Thanks to everyone who participated in the Visioning survey, whether online or in person at one of our 15 events we attended across the region. We received hundreds of responses and are analyzing the feedback now.
See what we’ve been up to:
- Amendment 2: see changes to 16 projects listed in the Connections 2050 Plan
- Tracking Progress: examine 16 updated measures to see how the region is doing
- Scenario Planning: check out workshop highlights on the Futures Group page
- The State of the Practice: read the white paper on what other MPOs are doing
- Coming Soon: catch up on Environmental Justice focus group outreach
Connections 2050 Is greater Philadelphia's current long-range plan and was adopted by the DVRPC Board on September 23, 2021. It’s in effect until the next Plan is adopted. See our regional vision:
The Plan includes strategies to achieve the vision and a fiscally-constrained financial plan for investing in regional transportation infrastructure. Use the icons or links below to access the Plan and related products.