Information Resources Exchange Group
9:30 AM: Coffee & Danish
10:00 am Call to Order
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
1. Call to Order and Introductions
2. Minutes of the meeting of March 4, 2009
- Michael McGeehin, GIS Analyst,
Natural Lands Trust, "Into
the Wild: Prospects for Google Earth at Natural Lands Trust"
- Robert Walker, Planner, Chester County Planning Commission, "The Landscapes2 Plan & Public Review Process"
4. Census Update
5. DVRPC Work Program Update
- New DVRPC Publications;
- Regional Online Information Network;
- Year 2010 Aerial Imagery;
- Region-Wide Transportation GIS Development.
6. Member Roundtable
Members in attendance are encouraged to provide a brief update of recent activities at their organizations.
7. Information Items
- Committee Reports;
- Online GIS Subcommittee Meeting;
- Webmasters Subcommittee Meeting.
- Recent Event Reports;
Members are encouraged to provide a brief summary of any recent meeting or conference they attended.
- ESRI Philadelphia Region Transportation Special Interest Group (SIG)
- MACURISA Spring Meeting: Internet GIS
- Pennsylvania GIS Conference
- Upcoming Events;
- NJ Chapter of the American Planning Association - Annual Planning Conference (Sept. 5-6)
- Pennsylvania State Data Center Data User Conference (Sept. 10)
- Next IREG Meeting: Wednesday, September 9, 2009
8. Old Business
9. New Business