DVRPC waives copyright and related rights in the provided SOURCE CODE and APPLICATION worldwide through the CC0 1.0 Universal public domain dedication. This dedication does not apply to accompanying databases or third-party dependencies.
CC0 1.0 Universal Summary
This is a human-readable summary of the Legal Code (read the full text).
This license is acceptable for Free Cultural Works. The person who associated a work with this deed has dedicated the work to the public domain by waiving all of his or her rights to the work worldwide under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights, to the extent allowed by law.
You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission. See Other Information below.
- In no way are the patent or trademark rights of any person affected by CC0, nor are the rights that other persons may have in the work or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, the person who associated a work with this deed makes no warranties about the work, and disclaims liability for all uses of the work, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- When using or citing the work, you should not imply endorsement by the author or the affirmer.
This project is built on third-party dependencies, all with varying licenses. For a detailed overview of each of these licenses and their dependencies, you can review the dependency_licenses.json file in the root directory of this project.
Database Disclaimer and License
The Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission (DVRPC) makes no warranty, representation, or guarantee as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of any of the spatial data or database information provided herein. DVRPC and partner state, local, and other agencies shall assume no liability for errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information provided regardless of how caused; or any decision made or action taken or not taken by any person relying on any information or data furnished within.
Databases, data, and associated metadata are released under the ODC-BY 1.0 Attribution License unless otherwise specified.
You are free:
- To Share: To copy, distribute and use the database.
- To Create: To produce works from the database.
- To Adapt: To modify, transform and build upon the database.
As long as you:
- Attribute: You must attribute any public use of the database, or works produced from the database, in the manner specified in the license. For any use or redistribution of the database, or works produced from it, you must make clear to others the license of the database and keep intact any notices on the original database.