Comment on Board Actions
The public can comment on Board Action items using an online commenting application on our website. These comments are considered public comments and are incorporated into the public record regarding DVRPC’s Board meeting.
Information related to Board Action items will be posted below approximately 10 days before a scheduled Board Meeting. The online commenting feature will be live until 12 noon the day before the Board Meeting. The public may also submit comments during this period:
- by U.S. Mail (c/o Office of Communications & Engagement, DVRPC, 190 N. Independence Mall West, 8th Fl., Philadelphia, PA 19106);
- by fax at 215-592-9125; or,
- via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members of the public may also attend and comment at the Board meeting. To do so, please contact the Office of Communications & Engagement at 215-592-1800 or email@example.com. DVRPC staff will follow up on any questions or comments, and all comments submitted will be forwarded to DVRPC Board members. We ask that comments at the Board meeting be limited to no more than 3 minutes.
NOTE: Visitors may view details and leave comments on any Action Item below by clicking on the hyperlinked title. To view the entire Board Agenda, please click here.
- 2a Route 76/676 Bridges and Pavement (DB #11326), Camden County
- 2b Rt. 76, Bridge over Klemm Avenue, Conrail and South Branch of Newton Creek, Contract 1 (DB #11326D), Route 76, Nicholson Road, Advanced Utility Relocation, Contract 2 (DB #11326B), Route 76/676 Bridges and Pavement, Contract 3 (DB #11326C), Camden County
- 2c Preventive Maintenance-Bus (DB #T135), NJ TRANSIT
- 2d NEC Improvements (DB #T44), NJ TRANSIT
- 2e Rail Rolling Stock Procurement (DB #T112), NJ Transit
- 3 Federal Functional Classification Change, Chester County
- 4 DVRPC's new Travel Options Program (TOP)
- 5 NJ 20-069 Transportation Alternative Set-Aside Program selected projects
- 6 DVRPC Regional Trails Program Phase 8 Grant Awards
- 7 FY22 PA TMA Assistance and Mobility Alternatives Program (MAP) Work Programs and Budgets
These action items will be available for comment until 12:00:00 PM on Wednesday, April 21, 2021.
To submit comments to the Board on non-Action Items or other issues at any time, please use this form:
Non-Action Items and Other Issues
To view public comments received, click here.