Comment on Board Actions
The public can comment on Board Action items using an online commenting application on our website. These comments are considered public comments and are incorporated into the public record regarding DVRPC’s Board meeting.
Information related to Board Action items will be posted below approximately 10 days before a scheduled Board Meeting. The online commenting feature will be live until 12 noon the day before the Board Meeting. The public may also submit comments during this period:
- by U.S. Mail (c/o Office of Communications & Engagement, DVRPC, 190 N. Independence Mall West, 8th Fl., Philadelphia, PA 19106);
- by fax at 215-592-9125; or,
- via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members of the public may also attend and comment at the Board meeting. To do so, please contact the Office of Communications & Engagement at 215-592-1800 or email@example.com. DVRPC staff will follow up on any questions or comments, and all comments submitted will be forwarded to DVRPC Board members. We ask that comments at the Board meeting be limited to no more than 3 minutes.
NOTE: Visitors may view details and leave comments on any Action Item below by clicking on the hyperlinked title. To view the entire Board Agenda, please click here.
- 2a ADA Ramps (MPMS #12842 and 12824), Various Counties
- 2b PA 309 Connector: Allentown Road to Souderton Pike (HT2) (MPMS #77211), Montgomery County
- 2c Montgomery Avenue Bridge over Amtrak at 30th Street (CB) (MPMS #57276), City of Philadelphia
- 2d Mattson Road over the West Branch of the Chester Creek (MPMS #103528), Delaware County
- 2e Moredon Road Bridge (CB #44) (Act 13) (MPMS #103381), Montgomery County
- 2f Regional Rail RRX Safety Enhancements Program (MPMS #116233), Various Counties
- 2g Vehicle Overhaul Program (MPMS #60638), SEPTA
- 3 Request to Open Public Comment Period for the Draft Connections 2050 Long-Range Plan (LRP), Draft FY2022 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) for New Jersey, and the Draft Conformity Determination of the Draft Connections 2050 LRP, Draft FY2022 TIP for New Jersey, and the FY2021 TIP for Pennsylvania
- 4 2050 Population and Employment Forecasts
- 5 DVRPC Self-Certification of the Metropolitan Transportation Planning and Programming Process
These action items will be available for comment until 12:00:00 PM on Wednesday, June 23, 2021.
To submit comments to the Board on non-Action Items or other issues at any time, please use this form:
Non-Action Items and Other Issues
To view public comments received, click here.