Comment on Board Actions
The public can comment on Board Action items using an online commenting application on our website. These comments are considered public comments and are incorporated into the public record regarding DVRPC’s Board meeting.
Information related to Board Action items will be posted below approximately 10 days before a scheduled Board Meeting. The online commenting feature will be live until 12 noon the day before the Board Meeting. The public may also submit comments during this period:
- by U.S. Mail (c/o Office of Communications & Engagement, DVRPC, 190 N. Independence Mall West, 8th Fl., Philadelphia, PA 19106);
- by fax at 215-592-9125; or,
- via e-mail at email@example.com.
Members of the public may also attend and comment at the Board meeting. To do so, please contact the Office of Communications & Engagement at 215-592-1800 or firstname.lastname@example.org. DVRPC staff will follow up on any questions or comments, and all comments submitted will be forwarded to DVRPC Board members. We ask that comments at the Board meeting be limited to no more than 3 minutes.
NOTE: Visitors may view details and leave comments on any Action Item below by clicking on the hyperlinked title. To view the entire Board Agenda, please click here.
- 2a Bristol Road Intersection Improvements (MPMS #13727), Bucks County
- 2b Statewide Multimodal Transportation Fund Projects (Various MPMS #s), Various Counties
- 3 Adoption of Conformity Determination of the Draft Connections 2050 Long-Range Plan, FY 2021 TIP for Pennsylvania, and Draft FY 2022 TIP for New Jersey
- 4 Board Adoption of the Connections 2050 Long-Range Plan for Greater Philadelphia (Plan)
- 5 Adoption of the Draft DVRPC FY2022 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) for New Jersey (FY22-FY25) with Recommended Changes
These action items will be available for comment until 12:00:00 PM on Wednesday, September 22, 2021.
To submit comments to the Board on non-Action Items or other issues at any time, please use this form:
Non-Action Items and Other Issues
To view public comments received, click here.